Devblog's section
By bob ledgerwood
Thanks for the update, I was beginning to lose faith. I like what I am seeing and I am looking forward to the go-live date.
Keep up the good works guys and a happy New Year to you, when it comes.
Regards : :D
By azb84
Hello,
Thank you for the devlog - i‘ve got one question. A negotiation for me is the Part, where i change some Parts, fees for example and Send it back to the Airline, and a few days later the Airline decline, accept or make another offer - like in Airport Tycoon from 2002 i think.
Do you know what i mean? It’s harder to manage, you Must Be careful and you Can negotiate - if you are a Lucky one - Good for you, but if you have a Bad Rating - don‘t negotiate so hard. ;)
By Ryan
So, this game looks really good. The graphics for the buildings and stuff are top-notch and go very in detail. The only thing I'm worried about is howw in-depth the UI will go. It looked very basic from what I could see.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
azb84 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:13 pm
Hello,
Thank you for the devlog - i‘ve got one question. A negotiation for me is the Part, where i change some Parts, fees for example and Send it back to the Airline, and a few days later the Airline decline, accept or make another offer - like in Airport Tycoon from 2002 i think.
Do you know what i mean? It’s harder to manage, you Must Be careful and you Can negotiate - if you are a Lucky one - Good for you, but if you have a Bad Rating - don‘t negotiate so hard. ;)
It will be a bit different. "Luck" (or the random) sometimes can be very tricky. We don't like to rely on it at this very important point - a source of contracts (i.e. flights). Negotiations will be more like setting up linked parameters. You increase a landing fee then penalty grows. Reduce penalty -> decrease turn around time and/or landing fee, etc.
Flexibility and ranges will be possible to improve vie researches.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!