Offtopic
By KnoxVegas
Hello!

Pretty excited with the look and feel of this game even though its just some 3d designs and concept art. But this is the perfect picture I had in my head of what I wanted to see in this style of game. Hope to see more great content soon!

Thanks,
KnoxVegas
By piloto19hh
Indeed it looks good! These assets and 3D designs are simply awesome. It's looking pretty good, but I hope we see how will the gameplay be :o :D Or a bit of information :)

Well, I'll give you time ;) Keep up the great work!

Cheers
By Ryan
I like the idea of the game, especially since I am a big follower of Airport CEO, I found out about this game on the forum. Maybe try polishing the graphics a little and adding detail to aircraft?
By Alex
Ryan wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:09 pm
I like the idea of the game, especially since I am a big follower of Airport CEO, I found out about this game on the forum. Maybe try polishing the graphics a little and adding detail to aircraft?
Excuse me, this already looks super detailed...
By piloto19hh
Yes! The detail is what I'm less worried about. :!:
Alex wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Excuse me, this already looks super detailed...
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Ryan wrote:
Current style is a result of big research and hot discussion ) I wouldn't say it constant forever. But for now we are pretty happy with it.

A lot of details make zommed out("main working zoom") picture a bit dirtier.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
KnoxVegas wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:22 pm
Will this be a block by block kinda of game where you can build things exactly how you want almost? How will that all work out?
It will be block by block. Question is what size of the block. Current approach is to make consistent elements of an airport like Runway, Check-in counter, Gate, Jet Bridge, etc. And provide customization option of that objects via Steam Workshop.
By piloto19hh
Evgeniy wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:42 am
KnoxVegas wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:22 pm
Will this be a block by block kinda of game where you can build things exactly how you want almost? How will that all work out?
It will be block by block. Question is what size of the block. Current approach is to make consistent elements of an airport like Runway, Check-in counter, Gate, Jet Bridge, etc. And provide customization option of that objects via Steam Workshop.
:O that sounds good to me :D

Follow the development of Sky Haven!