Offtopic
By Raulmohias
Hi,

I've been here for a couple of months following the game in the forum and in my opinion, even though there are very few posts, it's a bit messy to read (when entering an old post, instead of getting to the last read message, you have to scroll down from the first message all the way down until you find the one you are looking for [if you haven't forgotten about it, by now]). I would really appreciate that you changed the forum engine to another thet isn't as messy as this one (I personally like the one airportCEO uses [sorry for writing this example, but it's the first one that came into my mind]).

What do you think about it? :)
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Raulmohias wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm
Hi,

I've been here for a couple of months following the game in the forum and in my opinion, even though there are very few posts, it's a bit messy to read (when entering an old post, instead of getting to the last read message, you have to scroll down from the first message all the way down until you find the one you are looking for [if you haven't forgotten about it, by now]). I would really appreciate that you changed the forum engine to another thet isn't as messy as this one (I personally like the one airportCEO uses [sorry for writing this example, but it's the first one that came into my mind]).

What do you think about it? :)
Hi Raulmohias!

Thanks for the feedback. I understand your point. A lot of new engines come every year. Discourse is really great. Whereas phpBB is pretty old engine. Only reason it was chosen that it is the only I familiar with. As we a small studio(yet :)) we don't have dedicated person for web stuff and I don't want to spend time on researching new forum engines instead of gamedesign ))).

BTW thanks to that phpBB is an old engine it pretty well developed. E.g. your demand could be satisfied by this button - https://monosnap.com/file/aSV0gEmPYGpcY ... aQv61CcEPf
By Raulmohias
Evgeniy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi Raulmohias!

Thanks for the feedback. I understand your point. A lot of new engines come every year. Discourse is really great. Whereas phpBB is pretty old engine. Only reason it was chosen that it is the only I familiar with. As we a small studio(yet :)) we don't have dedicated person for web stuff and I don't want to spend time on researching new forum engines instead of gamedesign ))).

BTW thanks to that phpBB is an old engine it pretty well developed. E.g. your demand could be satisfied by this button - https://monosnap.com/file/aSV0gEmPYGpcY ... aQv61CcEPf
Yes, you're right. BTW, didn't notice the button, thanks.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
oh my gosh! sorry for my grammar )
By Raulmohias
Evgeniy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 pm
oh my gosh! sorry for my grammar )
Don't worry. I'm not a native speaker neither.
By piloto19hh
In relation to your problem, when you have unread messages in a topic you can press the * button just before the topic name (while you are in the suborum and not in the topic). This way you will be taken directly to the first unread post of that topic.
(I think I explained it well)
By AndreiXxX
I was wondering if in the future we would have badges for the forum (e.g 1topic created, 1st year anniversary on the forum) L? :idea: :idea: :?:
By RealWelders Evgeniy
AndreiXxX wrote:I was wondering if in the future we would have badges for the forum (e.g 1topic created, 1st year anniversary on the forum) L? :idea: :idea: :?:
excellent idea, how could I forget about this! thanks

Follow the development of Sky Haven!