Offtopic
By Kaffeebart
have you already supported the project?
Which package did you choose and why?

Currently I haven't made my contribution yet, but I want to choose the First Class package. Because there are all DLCs (also future ones) besides the Alpha / Beta Access.
At the moment I am mainly interested in the cargo DLC.

Whereby $60 is already a little much for a managing game.

Does anyone know what the game at Steam will cost later?
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Hi!

Thank you for your support! Just for the record $60 is not only for the game but a life long pass on all DLCs and There is a very small chance this will be available after release.
By k1meister
Evgeniy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:04 pm
Hi!

Thank you for your support! Just for the record $60 is not only for the game but a life long pass on all DLCs and There is a very small chance this will be available after release.
I hope to get many DLC's in the future :)
By RealWelders Evgeniy
For sure you will ) We have so many plans
By AndersFG
Amazing game so far! Really looking forward to this. Reminds me of the Airport Inc days...
Just a couple of questions

1. You originally stated, that the game would release in 2019 - december 2019 - Steam still states 2019, I believe. However on your kickstarter, it states anything between Jan 2020 and Aug 2020.
2. On your kickstarter, it says 'All or nothing'. Does this mean, that if the crowdfunding for the $40.000 isn't fulfilled at or before December 20th, 2019, that the game won't be released?

Sorry if these questions have already been asked and answered... :)
By Kaffeebart
AndersFG wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:44 pm
2. On your kickstarter, it says 'All or nothing'. Does this mean, that if the crowdfunding for the $40.000 isn't fulfilled at or before December 20th, 2019, that the game won't be released?
All or nothing is a rule by kickstarter - so i don't think that this would stopp the release at all.
The Question is if the goal won't be reached - and i think that we wouldn't reach the 40'000 in 23 days - will there be an alpha or beta release for us or just for a very small range of persons (like friends of realwelders).

If realwelders has to realize that there is not the big market for this game - will the price for the game be higher than what was ask in kickstarter project?

Greetings
Stefan
By RealWelders Evgeniy
The market is not that small also ). The final price on steam is TBA but it will be definitely NOT lower than on Kickstarter. At least because KS takes ~10% and Steam takes 30%
By Kaffeebart
10 days to go and still USD 9'420 missing. (or 23.5 %)

I don't think that the goal will be reached. :-(
By RealWelders Evgeniy
will see ) we do all we can.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!