Feature request and game discussion
By Lalberti
Hi! I have q question about what airlines will be in the game are you going to use real airlines that stopped flying like pan am, TWA, Sabena, Viasa, or other retro airlines

Also, are you going to add the a340-200?

Best regards Luca.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Yes. Due to legal issues we ofcourse can't use current airlines brands. Also we don't want use fake names.

Regarding to 340-200 try to find it here
By airport guy
will the airlines be related to the county of origin or all mixed up like you can have an Chinese carries doing domestic in England ?
By Malarkey
Do you also plan with B717 and MD80-87? That would be very nice.

So you will usw old airlines, wich are not Operating anymore? Aero Lloyd or Cirrus Airlins from Germany were also an Option ?
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Malarkey wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:07 am
Do you also plan with B717 and MD80-87? That would be very nice.
Yes we have big plans.
So you will usw old airlines, wich are not Operating anymore? Aero Lloyd or Cirrus Airlins from Germany were also an Option ?
We think about Interflug only. It's imposible to cover all. So we plan to use Steam Workshop and let players create any airlines they want.
By Lalberti
Hi, again :D I would like to know what airlines are you planning to add for Venezuela?
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Lalberti wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:34 pm
Hi, again :D I would like to know what airlines are you planning to add for Venezuela?
As I wrote before unfortunately we don't have resources to add as many airliines as we would like. Instead of this we implement possibility to add any airline via Steam Workshop.
By TR_Supersonic
Well I need to say that you guys should make a custom texture editor and a steam workshop that way players can design their own airlines.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
We will implement option to import textures.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!