Feature request and game discussion
So, I appreciate any updates about this game..

Last update on this forum regarding "updates" was December 14th, as in about 4 months ago.

The last video uploaded and update was late February when a 4 second long video was shown, and there hasn't been much interaction with the fanbase regarding more images in the last few months.

More information and teaser images etc and interaction the better. I understand most everyone who works there is likely a programmer, but just sayin'.

Want this game to be a big hit, and more interaction/teasers/ videos longer than 4 seconds that you release the better.
calpolyfan wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 am
So, I appreciate any updates about this game..

Last update on this forum regarding "updates" was December 14th, as in about 4 months ago.

The last video uploaded and update was late February when a 4 second long video was shown, and there hasn't been much interaction with the fanbase regarding more images in the last few months.

More information and teaser images etc and interaction the better. I understand most everyone who works there is likely a programmer, but just sayin'.

Want this game to be a big hit, and more interaction/teasers/ videos longer than 4 seconds that you release the better.
Actually we have more fresher topics on the forum. Not many though. ) We trying to share media and the next devblog letter going to be this week.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!