Feature request and game discussion
By Neuneu
i love help devs when i play an alpha or beta game, but here it's a bit frustrating.

i encounter bugs and it's normal, but i have nowhere to report them to help you out.

I can just put them there but i'm pretty sure you don't want anybody sees problems your game have.

So why not create a very special section only accessible for backers ? it could be a good place to report bugs as there is no tool ingame to do that.

Neuneu
There is a seperat area for backers only ;-)
You should have received an email.

Otherwise you can apply for backers area with your current account. Go to your control panel -> usergroups
By bass85
Thanks for the tip @Kaffeebart.
Unfortunately, I was affected by the mail problems with some recipients after the Kickstart campaign "* .de".

I tried to apply for the backers area on the way you described, but unfortunally since weeekend i am waiting for the decision of the RealWelders Team. I hope they will decide soon, i look forward to helping with further development and troubleshooting.
Yes in the meantime i realized that the backers forum is not in the same place than this forum here.
You should have received an E-Mail with your account details and a link for the backers forum.

My application here is also unanswered.
By Adam0896
For those asking, if you backed the game, you should've gotten TWO emails.

One for the Steam Key

One with the credentials to get into your special forum account, which has backer forum access included.
By Battersea
Did get the Steam mail, not the forum mail. Have also send mails to the team and asked the same question on Kickstarter, no direct reply yet other than that they stated that it will be looked into after all Steam key issues have been solved.
By Adam0896
Battersea wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:31 am
Did get the Steam mail, not the forum mail. Have also send mails to the team and asked the same question on Kickstarter, no direct reply yet other than that they stated that it will be looked into after all Steam key issues have been solved.
Did you check junk/spam folder? This is where I found both my steam key and forum account emails. My Forum email came after my Steam Key email.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!