Feature request and game discussion
By Fgjordy
Hi!

First of all the game looks awesome! i cant wait till its going to be released!

i have a couple of questions!

1. Will we be able to make last minute Gate Changes to arriving aircraft?

2. will we be able to make a Gate Change to an aircraft that is already standing at an gate thus making it being towed to the newly selected gate (Happens alot at my National Airport)

3. Will there be Recreational aircraft ( Bussiness Jets, Cessna's etc)

4. will Aircraft be able to get towed to an Hangar or Parking spot if its not being used for Some hours ( e.g the planes next flight is in some game hours so you can tow it to a parking spot so the gate can be used for active flights?)

5. Will we be able to Select Airlines that will use our airport as Home airports or allowing some Airlines to make a HUB out of our airport?

6. How many type of stands will there be? (Gates, Parking spot, Platform gate Etc)

Hope to hear back soon!
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Fgjordy wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:16 pm
Hi!

First of all the game looks awesome! i cant wait till its going to be released!

i have a couple of questions!

1. Will we be able to make last minute Gate Changes to arriving aircraft?

2. will we be able to make a Gate Change to an aircraft that is already standing at an gate thus making it being towed to the newly selected gate (Happens alot at my National Airport)

3. Will there be Recreational aircraft ( Bussiness Jets, Cessna's etc)

4. will Aircraft be able to get towed to an Hangar or Parking spot if its not being used for Some hours ( e.g the planes next flight is in some game hours so you can tow it to a parking spot so the gate can be used for active flights?)

5. Will we be able to Select Airlines that will use our airport as Home airports or allowing some Airlines to make a HUB out of our airport?

6. How many type of stands will there be? (Gates, Parking spot, Platform gate Etc)

Hope to hear back soon!
Hi there!

1. Gate are distributed automatically according current policy and flight requirements. And yes there are situations when gates may be changed.
2. Interesting issue but not easy to implement. We will think about it.
3. Highly likely GA will be implemented in DLC
4. Overnights and maintanaece are in the plan
5. There will be airlines relations
6. Several )

Follow the development of Sky Haven!