Feature request and game discussion
By airport guy
in regards to staff will we see them round the aircraft doing tasks, picking up available jobs ? are are staff able to be hired and fired
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Yes, we have all this in plans
By Thameno
Hi there,

I just read the first time about your Game, and It is awesome, I already play some Games with this Background, and I have to say your Game is the most beautiful and so far I can see the most and best animated in this. It's is clearly a Game that will not have any other who can compare with it.
I really looking forward to getting my hands on the first versions of this Game if there is a chance for an Early Access.
My self is working as an Aircraft Mechanic, and I would really appreciate if you guys will be able to implement the Maintenance in any case, no other Game do so before, and I guess it will be a really important and huge part of the Handling of an Aircraft during its Ground time. Not every time, but if these Aircrafts got a Nightstop or anything like that, what will be also an interesting Part for the Managment of a huge Airport, it will take an important Part that the Maintenance will go proper.
I hope you guys will make a huge progress with your Game, cause I can't expect to get my Hand on it ;)
Thank's
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Thameno wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:25 pm
Hi there,

I just read the first time about your Game, and It is awesome, I already play some Games with this Background, and I have to say your Game is the most beautiful and so far I can see the most and best animated in this. It's is clearly a Game that will not have any other who can compare with it.
I really looking forward to getting my hands on the first versions of this Game if there is a chance for an Early Access.
My self is working as an Aircraft Mechanic, and I would really appreciate if you guys will be able to implement the Maintenance in any case, no other Game do so before, and I guess it will be a really important and huge part of the Handling of an Aircraft during its Ground time. Not every time, but if these Aircrafts got a Nightstop or anything like that, what will be also an interesting Part for the Managment of a huge Airport, it will take an important Part that the Maintenance will go proper.
I hope you guys will make a huge progress with your Game, cause I can't expect to get my Hand on it ;)
Thank's
We think about overnight stays in the future. As for now, we plan to have one generic Ramp Service responsible for parking aircraft on the ramp, after- and pre-flight checks. It's simplification and we going to develop it more when overnight stays and maintenance (in separate hangars) will be implemented.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!