Feature request and game discussion
By jake
Hey maybe I missed something and didnt see this anywhere but I recently just got off a flight and was wondering if this game will have cargo aircraft and cargo companies? It could be cool if we could build cargo terminals that trucks would pull into and the luggage would be brought and loaded/unloaded to cargo planes. I really like how this game is looking and am excited to play it, if there are any extra ways individual people can support development let me know (go fund me etc.). Thanks and you guys are doing a great job from the looks of it (just saw the pre-alpha .02 video, looks solid!)
By RealWelders Evgeniy
We are eager to do cargo terminal. Including special plane types, cargo loaders, big rigs etc. But it looks like a game in the game. Thus we will start to develop this part after all main features related to passenger terminal be implemented and released.
By jake
Thank you so much for your response! I love how the game is looking and genuinely excited for the first real good airport business sim in quite a long time!

Follow the development of Sky Haven!