Feature request and game discussion
By maxter
Just wondering what factors are going to influence the amount of passengers transiting through the airport?
Is it simplistic (just dependent on the number of gates > increased aircraft = increased people) or is it going to have other factors such as the size of the town/city tourism commercial activity, industry etc.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
It's one of that question we don't ready to talk right now. Too much has to be done in this direction and that something can change.
I just can provide some hints. We are making airport simulator. Not city-builder neither airline tycoon. So you can not directly affect on the maximum passengers flow. Also there could be different scenarios.

E.g. Dubai is a thriving city but still doesn't generate as much flow as in DXB. 80% of passengers there are transit. I mean that wise management and policy allow to create huge hub right in the desert.
By maxter
Thanks for that. I was wondering what, if any external influences there were going to be in the sim.
I certainly appreciate all you have been able to tell us so far.
By AKuzmin
Will there be a sandbox mode?
Will it be available immediately or after a certain level?
From the parking lot for airplanes departure will only be back or forward too?

RUS:
Будет ли режим песочница?
Будет доступен сразу или после определённого уровня?
Со стоянки для самолётов выезд будет только назад или вперёд тоже?
By RealWelders Evgeniy
AKuzmin wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm
Will there be a sandbox mode?
Will it be available immediately or after a certain level?
From the parking lot for airplanes departure will only be back or forward too?
Sandbox will be available from the start.
There will be several types of ramps with different entrance/exit configuration.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!