Feature request and game discussion
By bigboy
I realize that the game is far from expected release time frame, but can you please give us more screenshots/videos/gifs whatever of the game to help us pass the time until Early Access? I don't care what it is:

-Pictures of planes, gifs of moving objects
- animation of moving objects
-Pictures of terrain
-GUI pictures
-Terminal screenshots

Anything will do, I've watched every video on your youtube channel pretty much about 10 times. All I ask, is more content to look get excited about. Again, I don't care if it is more screenshots or more videos, just please, upload more content. I am too excited for this game, and nothing will help pass the time more than more content to look at.

Thanks!
By Ryan
They used to do that a lot more, but a dev told me they are really trying to focus on the game and that is why there are so few updates. I really am looking forward to playing this when it comes out! :D
By RealWelders Evgeniy
bigboy wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:17 pm
I realize that the game is far from expected release time frame, but can you please give us more screenshots/videos/gifs whatever of the game to help us pass the time until Early Access? I don't care what it is:

-Pictures of planes, gifs of moving objects
- animation of moving objects
-Pictures of terrain
-GUI pictures
-Terminal screenshots

Anything will do, I've watched every video on your youtube channel pretty much about 10 times. All I ask, is more content to look get excited about. Again, I don't care if it is more screenshots or more videos, just please, upload more content. I am too excited for this game, and nothing will help pass the time more than more content to look at.

Thanks!
Hello and welcome!
We are very sorry about non-frequent updates. But this is our performance now. We keep working on it.
Also, couple major updates are coming. We added several services and other stuff. Hope to please you soon.
By bigboy
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate hearing the game is in consistent progress, and just saw the new aircraft stairs screenshot. Looks really cool. I look forward to seeing more about the game soon.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!