Feature request and game discussion
By AKuzmin
The question is about the numbers of the runways.
Will the number be realized and will it have such parameters as Left (L), Right (R) and Central (C)?
For example 09L-36R

RUS:
Вопрос касательно номера взлётно-посадочных полос.
Будет ли реализован номер и будет ли он иметь такие параметры как Левая(L), Правая(R) и Центральная(C)?
Например 09L-36R
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Yes. We will mark numbers (= angle divided by 10 and rounded to intenger) and letters L, R and C.
By stefanceltare
Hi all, first post here :) Just discovered this amazing game couple days ago. Looking forward to discover more about it.

In regards to size: I think scale is the most important here. It would be nice to keep metrics accurate but scale everything.

So even though the runway is 1k / 2k or 3k meters, in the game it will be scaled down. If there is one thing i really do not like about previous Airport tycoon games is the scale. You have a huge runway but then a plane is so little or vice versa.

Am not sure how unity works with the measures but isn't there a grid? So lets say a square is 2x2 or 4x4 meters and so on?

Keep up the great work :)
By Til
Hey everybody,
I also wanted to give my opinion on this topic.
I would opt for the runways to be in a realistic scale. A big reason why I don't really like the airport management sims that are on the market at the moment is the unrealistically short runways. In this game it seems much much better and thats why I hope they will be as long as the runways on real airports....

Have you (the devs) decided on which direction you wan't to take?
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Til wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:50 pm
Hey everybody,
I also wanted to give my opinion on this topic.
I would opt for the runways to be in a realistic scale. A big reason why I don't really like the airport management sims that are on the market at the moment is the unrealistically short runways. In this game it seems much much better and thats why I hope they will be as long as the runways on real airports....

Have you (the devs) decided on which direction you wan't to take?
We will have really big runways

Follow the development of Sky Haven!