Feature request and game discussion
By Transton107
Hey devs!

I've been following you guys for a little while now and noticed that you guys are using real airlines with your screenshots and models. I was just wondering how and why you guys decided to license the airlines, especially with games such as Airport CEO and SimAirport not using real airlines to play it safe.
By Ryan
Yes, I was wondering that. In Airport CEO they had an airline design contest, where you designed you own airline with liveries and business models.
By Evgeniy
It pretty complicated question :) We would like to have real names. in game. It add some cool atmosphere. Bur for now we don't have any real brand in game ;) just some posts in twitter.

We still haven't decided about real/fake names. Only I can say surely we will provide option for community to add custom liveries.
By Ryan
Parodies of real names and some fake ones would be good, ACEO has CLM (KLM), NAS (SAS), Stripe Air (past three devs created), Air Strada, SkyLink, Maple, and now, Swiftly (all from Community Airline design contest)
By Ryan
Parodies of real names and some fake ones would be good, ACEO has CLM (KLM), NAS (SAS), Stripe Air (past three devs created), Air Strada, SkyLink, Maple, and now, Swiftly (all from Community Airline design contest)
By stefanceltare
I think the fake names would be ok if given the ability to mod airlines by the community!

Modding can make for a better game and community :) Please consider this!
By Evgeniy
stefanceltare wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 pm I think the fake names would be ok if given the ability to mod airlines by the community!

Modding can make for a better game and community :) Please consider this!
We always keep it in mind