Feature request and game discussion
By calpolyfan
So, I understand that the team @ Real Welders has been working for a long time on a game that is getting increasingly complicated.

The scope creep has increased, and so far zero dollars, rubles or yen or euros are flowing in.

Perhaps you guys could do a pre-order option, where people who pay say 30-50 dollars are allowed to play the Beta, will get the full game down the road, and perhaps are are also guaranteed a few of the potential expansion packs down the road.

This way, you guys could start getting some sort of cash infusion, but also wouldn't need to release the game prematurely.

I bought CitiesSkylines before it was released to support their development, and it seems like that worked well for them.

With a bit of money coming in before the game is released, maybe you could hire a few more devs, and get the aspects of the game that are lacking taken care of, such as terminal expansion and jet bridges.

I would be happy to pre-order, and I bet a lot of other people would be as long as we are guaranteed at least a playable version of this game at some time.
By JoninKDEN
calpolyfan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:14 am So, I understand that the team @ Real Welders has been working for a long time on a game that is getting increasingly complicated.

The scope creep has increased, and so far zero dollars, rubles or yen or euros are flowing in.

Perhaps you guys could do a pre-order option, where people who pay say 30-50 dollars are allowed to play the Beta, will get the full game down the road, and perhaps are are also guaranteed a few of the potential expansion packs down the road.

This way, you guys could start getting some sort of cash infusion, but also wouldn't need to release the game prematurely.

I bought CitiesSkylines before it was released to support their development, and it seems like that worked well for them.

With a bit of money coming in before the game is released, maybe you could hire a few more devs, and get the aspects of the game that are lacking taken care of, such as terminal expansion and jet bridges.

I would be happy to pre-order, and I bet a lot of other people would be as long as we are guaranteed at least a playable version of this game at some time.
This
By A-Train
Evgeniy wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:50 pm Pre-order will start several months before EA release
Howdy howdy from Dallas, Texas, USA! (KDFW, KDAL, KADS) I have about 800 hours on SimAirport, and about 80 hours on ACEO, and was just pointed to your game the other day. The trailer video grabbed my attention because in my estimation, a great way to develop a game of this nature is to develop it with history - and that is what the video appears to show.

I am very interested in your project and would like to get on board ASAP so I can live stream play on YouTube and spread the word in the community. I tend to do a lot of "How-to" game videos - explaining why I do what I do while playing. But when concerning aviation, I relate the information to real-live experience (I worked on aircraft for the US Air Force and have traveled quite a bit of the world). So I have a lot of experience to base things on.

Please let me know how I can buy into your game sooner rather than later. I'd love to give it a spin and see if there is anything I can contribute to aid in the success of it long-term.

Here is a link to my channel if you'd like to get an idea of how I broadcast and "strategize" gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXeuQDZQag

Thanks, good luck, and I look forward to seeing Sky Haven soon!
Adam "A-Train"