Feature request and game discussion
By calpolyfan
So, I understand that the team @ Real Welders has been working for a long time on a game that is getting increasingly complicated.

The scope creep has increased, and so far zero dollars, rubles or yen or euros are flowing in.

Perhaps you guys could do a pre-order option, where people who pay say 30-50 dollars are allowed to play the Beta, will get the full game down the road, and perhaps are are also guaranteed a few of the potential expansion packs down the road.

This way, you guys could start getting some sort of cash infusion, but also wouldn't need to release the game prematurely.

I bought CitiesSkylines before it was released to support their development, and it seems like that worked well for them.

With a bit of money coming in before the game is released, maybe you could hire a few more devs, and get the aspects of the game that are lacking taken care of, such as terminal expansion and jet bridges.

I would be happy to pre-order, and I bet a lot of other people would be as long as we are guaranteed at least a playable version of this game at some time.
By JoninKDEN
calpolyfan wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:14 am
So, I understand that the team @ Real Welders has been working for a long time on a game that is getting increasingly complicated.

The scope creep has increased, and so far zero dollars, rubles or yen or euros are flowing in.

Perhaps you guys could do a pre-order option, where people who pay say 30-50 dollars are allowed to play the Beta, will get the full game down the road, and perhaps are are also guaranteed a few of the potential expansion packs down the road.

This way, you guys could start getting some sort of cash infusion, but also wouldn't need to release the game prematurely.

I bought CitiesSkylines before it was released to support their development, and it seems like that worked well for them.

With a bit of money coming in before the game is released, maybe you could hire a few more devs, and get the aspects of the game that are lacking taken care of, such as terminal expansion and jet bridges.

I would be happy to pre-order, and I bet a lot of other people would be as long as we are guaranteed at least a playable version of this game at some time.
This

Follow the development of Sky Haven!