Feature request and game discussion
By azb84
I'd like to try again. Contract negotiations are important for a CEO - the better your skills, the better you can negotiate. An airline sends you a contract, but you don't agree with the parameters, so you renegotiate and send a modified offer. Depending on the airline, your skills, your rating, the contract will be changed or rejected. Each signed contract improves your skills. Contracts should be renegotiated at certain intervals because the airline has changed (needs to save) or we have improved/worsened, so we get more or less money? Are you gambling? Do you go too far with your counter offer and the airline gets out of the negotiations and you get nothing. Yes, it is a simulation game, but also a business simulation.

Like attached!
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (92.59 KiB) Viewed 786 times
By RealWelders Evgeniy
I guess I replied to this question. We definitely have negotiations, but it is more about balancing different parameters. For now, there are few parameters: base fee, base revenue, turnaround time. But in the future during closed beta, we can dig this if such a request from the community will pop up.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!