Devblog's section
By bob ledgerwood
Thanks for the update, I was beginning to lose faith. I like what I am seeing and I am looking forward to the go-live date.
Keep up the good works guys and a happy New Year to you, when it comes.
Regards : :D
By azb84
Hello,
Thank you for the devlog - i‘ve got one question. A negotiation for me is the Part, where i change some Parts, fees for example and Send it back to the Airline, and a few days later the Airline decline, accept or make another offer - like in Airport Tycoon from 2002 i think.
Do you know what i mean? It’s harder to manage, you Must Be careful and you Can negotiate - if you are a Lucky one - Good for you, but if you have a Bad Rating - don‘t negotiate so hard. ;)
By Ryan
So, this game looks really good. The graphics for the buildings and stuff are top-notch and go very in detail. The only thing I'm worried about is howw in-depth the UI will go. It looked very basic from what I could see.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
azb84 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:13 pm
Hello,
Thank you for the devlog - i‘ve got one question. A negotiation for me is the Part, where i change some Parts, fees for example and Send it back to the Airline, and a few days later the Airline decline, accept or make another offer - like in Airport Tycoon from 2002 i think.
Do you know what i mean? It’s harder to manage, you Must Be careful and you Can negotiate - if you are a Lucky one - Good for you, but if you have a Bad Rating - don‘t negotiate so hard. ;)
It will be a bit different. "Luck" (or the random) sometimes can be very tricky. We don't like to rely on it at this very important point - a source of contracts (i.e. flights). Negotiations will be more like setting up linked parameters. You increase a landing fee then penalty grows. Reduce penalty -> decrease turn around time and/or landing fee, etc.
Flexibility and ranges will be possible to improve vie researches.
By calpolyfan
If you need a native English speaker (American) to make sure the spelling etc. works, I'd be happy to help correct whatever.

Expenses
Balance
Tomorrow

I'm sure it's just Beta stuff, but again, not trying to be rude, but would be happy to help make sure the spelling is correct.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!